295. Melanie's first day on the job as Curatorial Assistant was a real eye-opener. 20x22 in.
296. "If this is Art," giggled little Jimmy, "Count me in!" 30x28 in.
205. I am seeking, I am striving, I am into it with all my heart! 30x30 in.
301. Alicia believes that some pictures actually speak to her. 32x24 in.
200. Nice people do not necessarily fall in love with nice people. 30x30 in.
298. There was little doubt that the young padre was an avid fan of the Maestro's art. 20x26 in.
311. Nanette is the museum's Director of
Restoration And Enhancement. 20x26 in.
333. On each November 5th, the museum allows patrons to pass judgment. 28x30 in.
470. CAUTION: Scholarly debate may cause tears of laughter! 26x34 in.
246. "Why?" pondered Carl's mother as she stared into the light.
465. When she found out, she promptly put an end to it. 28x24 in.
478. Sophie had never seen
such savagery. 30x30 in.
450. Amateur photog-raphy is never forbid-
den at Le Muse'e.
455. Anne couldn't help herself. 26x30 in.
423. There are no words. 24x28 in.
430. Dr. Hayley holds a Phd. in Art
History and a Masters in male
psychology. 17x18 in.
434. Privacy is a privilege. 30x30 in.
428. Exactly how the theft occurred is still a mystery. 34x24 in.
473. Marisol from the museum's Human Resources Dept. will never reconcile with her sister Lucille. 32x24 in.
433. Viewing Art can prove to be an exhausting challenge for some. 34x26 in.
479. Tourists are encouraged to fondle even the greatest of Togo's masterpieces.
481. A spurned lover is often the best censor. 32x28 in.
175. She could not see what all the fuss was about! 36x28 in.
384. Luckily, the press were first to focus upon the most important aspects of the Maestro's work. 42x28 in.
346. Melissa's mother was just too perfect to be a mother. 30x24 in.
337. Twice yearly a Norwegian religious cult visits the museum. 28x22 in.
482. Finally, Laurette saw what others had seen and she was shocked beyond words. 18x28 in.
204. Sheila felt most at home in the Hall Of Buttocks. 30x30 in
222. Pain, frustration, anger...but, I still love him! I still do. 30x30 in.
372. Last Monday Galatea's trans-formation went entirely unnoticed. 30x30 in.
400. Believe it or not, upon gazing at that picture, Mr. Ballsworthy fell out of love with his wife. 34x28 in.
477. It seems as if Madame Lolly has worked forever in the Cataloging Department. 32x32 in.
472. Chloe found the portrayal to be an hallucinatory re-imagining of a Classical Greek myth. 24x24 in.
453. Having found religion Cissy later regretted this moment of intense passion. 36x24 in.
209. Why should I fear per-fection? I shall never reach it. 20x16 in.
485. Ms. Valdemar is a keen observer of observers. 33x27 in.
476. The Committee For Refinement of Artistic Expression visits Le Muse'e twice a year. 30x36 in.
240. Viola's self-confidence is her prized possession. 30x32 in.
286. I can no longer study Art...
I must become Art! 24x24 in.
464. The Art World was shaken to its core when Le Muse'e exhibited the Maestro's "Natural Disasters." 28x32 in.
489. Is it possible to love Art too much? 30x24 in.
451. Le Muse'e is a sanctuary for some people.
212. What can I learn in school that I can't learn here? 32x36 in.
483. A recreation of the moment when a rare Togo was dis-covered in a barn. 38x30 in
480. Le Muse'e's base-ment library holds many
mysteries. 28x18 in.
458. Melba comes to Le Muse'e looking for love. 30x22 in.
415. Although Le Muse'e's accountant has been married six times, she is currently single. 36x28 in.
391. At any moment one is free to lie down, unwind, breathe easy and compose thyself. 28x34 in.
ALL ART WORKS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO OUR NEW LOCATION WITH PRICES, DATES, INFO.