THE DAN BIANCHI COLLECTION
THE GRAND SALON
438. During the wee hours of the morn anything is possible at Le Muse'e. 16x24 in. $3000
440. Charlotte's obsession became a daily nuisance. 30x24 in. $4000
439. Dr.Antoinette specializes in works of historical significance. 22x32 in. $3000
184. All Art is biograph-ical. 40x28 in. $3500
443. Lady Foxworth never forgot Jim the gardener. 24x28 in. $3000
492. Le Muse'e's guides are encouraged to
express humor during tours. 24x30 in. $3000
491. Free expression is endorsed on Thursdays between 3pm-6pm.
28x20 in. $3000
419. Potential security guards must pass all
kinds of rigorous training.
40x28 in. $3000
219. The Bronte' sisters were always good for a laugh! 28x32 in. $3000
235. A quick prayer was all she had needed. 32x24 in. $3000
233. Heloise and Rolanda scoured the pictures for meanings which did not exist. 32x28 in. $3000
393. And yet the man was not the first to be seduced. 28x40 in. $4000
403. "Where have I seen this before?" queried Ms.Magritte. 42x40 in. $3000
409. Sabrina's first visit set free a score of sala-cious secrets within her. 36x28 in. $3000
306. One of the most valuable works in the museum is "Our Lady Of The Scorpion." 20x16 in. $4000
352. Louisa believes that she is the Maestro's most desired model. 28x18 in. $3000
277. Bunny has no need for Art in her life. 20x16 in. $3500
390. What goes on in Le Muse'e stays in Le Muse'e. 40x28 in. $3000
412. Even now a whole new gener-ation is inspired by the Maestro's Art. 28x22 in. $3000
442. Le Muse'e will always be home to the Maestro's muses. 42x28 in. $4000
445. Each St.Patrick's Day, patrons swear they can hear a portrait of Mary O'Riordan singing "Danny Boy." 24x32 in. $4000
426. Nowadays, Art thieves come in a variety of colors. 30x30 in. $3000
484. Tastefully decorated, the employee's lounge is an oasis for relaxation. 20x11 in. $3000
436. Earlier that day, one of the dastardly thieves posed as a pious Art hater. 20x12 in. $3000
308. Every Sunday afternoon, Amelia wonders what her life might be without Art. 26x36 in.
250. Every Friday after seven is Singles Night. 30x30 in. $3000
431. Ms.Kandee Appel is in charge of private viewings. 16x24 in. $3000
437. Today an undercover agent rescued one of the Maestro's most precious works. 34x26 in.
420. Overtime work is encouraged at Le Muse'e. 36x26 in. $4000
454. Having found religion, Millicent had no problem flaunting what God had given her. 38x26 in. $3500
456. There was no magic involved when reading their minds. 24x30 in. $3500
475. Some people come to Le Muse'e for reasons entirely of their own. 30x30 in. $3500
490. A forgery...yes or no?
28x24 in. $3000
375. Le Muse'e is where certain
rules require insubordination.
28x22 in. $3000
349. Art students, particularly male, are a silly lot. 24x30 in. $3000
326. Though life-long friends each remembered this partic-ular story quite differently. 28x20 in. $3000
310. The late Rosetta devoted her entire adult life to posing.
26x20 in. $3000
435. How does a thief decide the order in which rarities should be stolen? 40x28 in. $3000
358. When Helmut the wall painter forgot to first
remove the priceless artwork... hilarity ensued.
30x20 in. $3000
396. Memory is seated predom-inantly in the heart. 38x16 in. $3500
388. When in his 20s the Maestro became traumatized
by her unrequited love.
46x36 in. $5000
344. Is it an act of audacity or stupidity? 32x26 in. $3000
374. Throughout the decades many goddesses have posed for the Maestro. 30x20 in. $4000
351. The Contessa donated to the museum this self-portrait of the artist as a young man. 42x26 in. $3000
316. Some art may be too intense for certain patrons. 36x24 in. $3000
359. Antoinette is a highly esteemed botanist in charge of the museum's flora. 40x24 in. $3000
378. The museum spends not only years but millions of dollars authenticating works by the Maestro. 32x20 in. $3500
392. To this day the Maestro's illegitimate twins continue to ignite controversy. 38x28 in. $3500
342. The museum's social media director is an expert. 36x24 in. $3000
238, "I shall never grow old," declared Dora, idiotically. 36x28 in. $3500